Cognac moccasin with rye pattern / € 179,90 incl. VAT
This cognac calf's leather slipper finished with a ray pattern has a casual look. The outsole is made of wide, dark blue rubber stripes that run along the forefoot and heel.
- Article n° : 15027/16
- Ordered before 17:00, shipment same day
- Free shipping from € 100,-
- Free returns in the Netherlands
Floris about this shoe:
''Loafers come in many shapes and sizes. These are moccasin-like loafers. This means that this shoe’s leather runs all the way through under the foot (When you look into the shoe, you’ll see what I mean… The inside looks like a sock). The oldest shoes ever excavated by archaeologists were also made this way. I’m not sure if that means that the shoes must be great because of that, but it surely is a wonderful piece of traditional craftsmanship. Should you be wondering what is practical about manufacturing a moccasin-like pair of shoes: this kind of design is simply super smooth. We don’t need to use insoles that’ll make the whole thing stiffer. These shoes already feel like broken-in home slippers.''
- Cognac calf's leather finished with a ray pattern
- Brown leather laces
- The outsole is shaped by wide, dark blue rubber stripes under the forefoot and heel
- Natural leather lining
- Natural leather insole with extra foamy layer
- Matching belt: 75180/12
- Matching cleaning and care products: Carbon Pro